The Advantages and Disadvantages of Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper for Textile Printing
Normal Sublimation Paper is not as the full sticky type with a tack on the surface. As a sticky version with Tack, this specialty paper will adhere to the fabric during transfer which will eliminate ghosting or loss of details due to textile shrinkage or movements in the transfer process.
Therefore, it will help you reduce production errors and increase the quality of end products.
Manufacturers using flat-bed presses will also benefit from the TACK as it eliminates issues such as”floating” when the heat press is opened.
No more defective substrates. (no cloudy patterns & no blurred images)
Eliminate”ghosting issues” caused by paper shifting or fabric shrinkage.
Reduce waste to an absolute minimum.
Fast drying time as good as it gets.
Ideal for sportswear, garment, banner and flag manufacturers.
Transfer rate is 95%
Advantages of dye-sublimation over other methods of textile printing:
1. Images are permanent and do not peel or fade.
2. Dye does not build upon the fabric.
3. Colors can be extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric.
4. Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs, without the use of special techniques such as half-screen printing.
5. The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges.
The printer speed is low.
Any creases in the apparel during printing leave blank spots behind.
We are a sublimation paper professional supplier. Our company can supply any need for sublimation transfer paper, sublimation ink, printer, Epson ink, heat transfer paper, Roll calendar machine for textile printing!
More info visit www.feiyuepaper.com