Chromatic Aberration In Thermal Transfer Printing
In the process of transfer printing, chromatic aberration is more prominent. Generally speaking, chromatic aberration mainly in the following situations：
1. There is a difference in the color of the head and tail after transfer. Naturally, color changes gradually from front to back.
2. Color uneven after transfer and chromatic aberration appear randomly.
3. In the day and night days, there is color in the transfer of the finished product.
4. Floral type is not prone to color. Besides, if the background is gray, brown, rice and other sensitive colors, the chromatic aberration is more obvious.
How to solve the chromatic aberration problems In Transfer Printing
1. choose high quality sublimation ink
Good quality ink should have a wide range of color gamut, good printing fluency, excellent fastness and environmental performance. At the same time, inks need to have the following properties：
First, Ink uniformity is good and the amount of fuel contained in each drop of ink is as uniform as possible with the fuel particle size. In combination with the transfer paper and absorb the drying process, the fuel as much as possible to remain in the coating surface. Secondly, ink has good stability, easy to save. Standing for a long time is not prone to sedimentation and stratification. Finally, the inks need to have physical properties that are highly compatible with the job requirements of an adaptable print head.
2. Select the appropriate transfer paper
Transfer paper uniformity and moisture control is beneficial for the absorption of color. If the uneven surface of the transfer paper will result in continuous production of the target area of the same color patch of paper surface of the amount of unstable dye, affect the migration of dye transfer, the formation of color. On the other hand, The excessive unevenness of the moisture content of the transfer paper will affect the heating rate during the transfer process, which in turn will affect the dye transfer effect and cause color difference.
3. To ensure the stability of the production environment
In general, unstable humidity will directly result in uneven moisture content of the transfer paper, affecting the transfer effect.
4.Keep transferring printing equipment in a stable condition
Printer signal instability or nozzle aging will also affect the jet droplet morphology and droplet volume, affecting the amount of dye application.
5. Pay attention to the quality of the fabric
After transfer, grease stains left on the fabric, stains, uneven white cloth at high temperatures will often have similar problems before and after the color. Certainly, this situation is relatively rare, but it is also a part that needs attention.