What’s Differience of Epson 5113 Printhead and DX5 Printhead?
Category : Blog
At present, the use of Epson 5113 print heads has emerged in the wide format machine industry, with high-speed color printing, high definition, and much loved by the majority of users. The Epson 5113 printhead is a high-speed printing industrial print head. The print speed of industrial-grade applications can meet the requirements of fast batch print production.
Epson 5113 print head, original high-performance thin-film piezoelectric print head technology, 3200 diameter 20-micron Print heads, capable of emitting as small as 1.5 PLs, 3200DPI high-precision output; a variety of print modes, including high-speed printing 2PASS up to 80 M2/h, to meet customers’ high speed and high precision printing requirements. So what’s the difference between the Epson 5113 print head and DX5 print head? And which one is better?
Compared with DX5, the advantage of Epson 5113 head as below：
* Numbers of nozzles: DX5 get 8 lines x 180 nozzles=1440 nozzles, the smallest nozzle is 5 PL.
* 5113 head get 4 lines x 800 nozzles=32 00 nozzles. 2 times more than DX5.
* Width of print head: the width of Epson 5113 head is 1.3″, 35% width than DX5.
* Speed: due to more nozzles, Epson 5113 head with 3 pass the speed can reach 35square meters per hour.
* Different from DX5 head, 5113 print head is faster and the price is cheaper than DX5, meanwhile, ?due to more number of nozzles, 5113 printhead can reach high production per hour, to some extent, High- intensity running may lead to a short lifetime. maybe 1~2 years, I don’t know very clearly how short, we should protect it, because many factors can damage your print head, such as sublimation ink, sublimation paper, printing environment, etc?.
Any questions, please contact us. Thank you for your reading.