Why does People Prefer Dye Sublimation Printing?
Category : Blog
Dye sublimation printing is a popular method for printing high-quality images onto a variety of fabrics and items as the display features no resolution loss when comparing to the original image. With an image as clear as the source, a product made using the sublimation process will sustain its quality throughout the years. And today’s article will introduce why does people prefer dye sublimation printing.
1. Digital sublimation printing is one of the very few methods you can print full colored images onto hard surfaces.
2. It has a relatively low learning curve compared with screen printing.
3. Almost unlimited colors to choose from. Thousands of colors can be produced with sublimation (even if you choose a 4 color printer). And it doesn’t cost extra to add additional colors to your design.
4. Same cost to print one item or 1000 items. So no need for minimum orders, and perfect for 1-up items and promotional items for small businesses, schools, charities, sports teams, parties, reunions, and many more!
5. Complete customization! The advantage of digital sublimation printing is that no plates are required, so it is ideal for customizing designs with changing elements such as names, numbers, etc.
6. Sublimation is quick and easy to produce, allowing for same day or same hour printing, as well as on demand printing that reduces risk and wastage.
Additionally, the sublimation transfer printing is eco-friendly. Compared with screen printing which uses large amounts of water, dye sublimation printing uses none. Because the process turns the solid directly to a gas, there is absolutely no need for water. Secondly, the ink that sublimation printing uses are completely safe. They don’t pose health risks to the people who handle them, nor any harm to the environment. And dye sublimation paper can be used as materials for other crafts. They work well as stationery or gift wrappers. So, there is very little waste and sublimation transfer paper and tissue paper are always recycled.
Any question, please contact us. Our team will provide you with the best service and products. Thank you for your reading.