Why Do Inkjet Printers Appear Deep And Shallow Prints When Printing?
When we use inkjet printers to print pictures, sometimes there will be deep and shallow prints in the finished product. Why does this happen? In fact, as long as we master the basic principles of inkjet printers, we can easily find out the reasons based on the analysis of the problems.
1. The print head. The print head needs to pay more attention to daily maintenance. The print head and nozzle should keep the environment clean and avoid collision during daily use. The dust in the air will also block the print head.
2. The stepper motor is not in place. The operation of the stepper motor controls the speed of the paper feed. If the stepper motor is not installed, it will also cause the paper feed speed to be abnormal, causing deep and shallow problems.
3. The servo motor is not in place. The servo motor controls the operation of the car. If it is not installed, it will inevitably cause the car to run abnormally, and printing will cause problems.
4. Ink quality will also affect the life of the print head. Do not use poor quality ink. Poorly compatible ink will react with the original ink. This may cause the print head to clog or even cause the entire printing system to smash. It is recommended to use original ink, high quality compatible inks and ink cartridges.
5. Check if the ink path is clogged or the ink is not flowing smoothly. If the print head is clogged, the printed color will be uneven. This will also cause deep and shallow, so it is necessary to ensure that the print head is in good printing state.
6. The small frame is not tight. The trolley carries the inkjet printer print head. If there is a problem with the small frame, the inkjet trajectory of the print head will be abnormal.
7. There is resistance in the retractable paper system. If the resistance of the paper feeding system is too large, it will affect the paper feeding speed. If the paper feeding speed is inconsistent with the printing speed, it will cause the deep and shallow to occur. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the paper feeding system is operating normally.
8. Consumables issues. Includes printed materials and more. Some media are not uniform in textureand the ink absorption is unbalanced. This will lead to deep and shallow.
9. The environment. It should not work in high temperature environment. Because it is easy to corrode the mechanical parts and print head of inkjet printers. And the temperature difference is not easy to change too much, which will cause the wear of mechanical parts. It may also cause the change of the pore size of the fine nozzlethat will effect the quality.