What Should We do to Maintain a Rotary Heat Calender?
For machine, the daily maintenance is essential. If you buy a rotary heat calender, learn some maintaining tips is very important. We are a rotary heat press machine provider, and here are some tips we can provide.
1. Remember to keep your machine clean, this is basic, and also important.
2. Check every part of the machine regularly to make sure they can work normally.
3. Each time before you start operating, remember the machine must be refueling according to the rules.
4. The roller heat press machine on the gas source processor, should close the gas 2 times a day; aerosol oil, adjusted to 4-5 drops per minute, and in the refueling to gas.
5. Joint head: drops of butter (a week / time, 10-20g), oil (1-2 drops, 3 days / times).
6. Be careful when pressing the emergency stop button. Often use this button is harmful for the chain, towline and the belt.
7. Sometimes the optical axis will drop oil twice a week. The best method to avoid this situation is using the good quality media.
8. When cleaning of the table glue, we should avoid table adhesive to the end of the wheel. If you find that the end of the wheel sticky plastic, dry wipe it, or it will influence the transfer printing result.
All efforts will be rewarded. As long as you do the maintenance carefully, your heat press machine will have a longer service life.