Why Not Try The Epson SC-S40600 Inkjet Printer For Precision Printing
Category : Tips & Tricks
Epson SureColor SC-S40600 advanced ‘substrate handling system’ that gives this printer industry leading performance for its class. The SC-S40600 4 Colour 64″ Solvent Printer features Epson’s highly advanced AD-ATC system, that gives auto-tension control, with flexible anti-static pressure rollers and wide-diameter feed rollers that ensure optimal media feed grip and print accuracy.
Using Epson’s latest generation of its PrecisionCore TFP print head, the Epson SureColor SC-S40600 gives outstanding output producing amazing colours and superb clarity. Working in combination with Epson’s new formulation UltraChrome GS3 ink, this printer reproduces a wide gamut of very accurate colours. Improvement in print quality when using the a wide range of substrates is possible due to the printers’ high-quality Precision Dot mode.
Epson’s automatic maintenance of the printhead and the ‘ink mist collection’ system helps to ensure continuous printing giving the maximum up time for the printer.
Epson SureColor SC-S40600 key features:
- Accurate and precise printing The SC-S40600 printerbenefits from Epson’s class-leading AD-ATC system and uses a sophisticated media feed
- High quality giving superior results The solvent printer uses the latest generation PrecisionCore TFP printhead and UltraChrome GS3 inks
- Ideal for many creative print applications Amazing results when printing on different substrates including canvas, photographic paper, clear film and vinyl
- Maximise print productivity Epson’s automated printhead maintenance and guard plate; ink mist collection system for speedy high quality prints
- Enjoy great support and service for your Epson SC-S40600 Supplied with a two year warranty as standard.
So do you want a new inkjet printer to start your business, most brand and width we all can provide you!!!