ONE IMPORTANT THING THAT NEED YOU TAKE CARE WHEN USE YOUR PRINTER
Category : Tips & Tricks
Some of our customer are the manufacture of the clothes and textile, they will doing the printing all time, but there a thing should take care, if do all time printing, its okay for the inkjet printing machine?
The method is expected to be used when the equipment is not used for more than 48 hours.If the equipment is expected to be used for more than 48 hours, the ink in the printhead must be cleaned. Otherwise, the ink in the printhead will dry out due to the evaporation of the solvent, which may cause irreversible damage to the printhead. The processing method is as follows:
- Turn off the power to the inkjet printer.
- Move the handpiece to the leftmost cleaning position and place a corrosion-resistant container under the spray head to hold the cleaning waste.
- Use a glass syringe to pull out or directly pour out the ink in the sub-tank, then wash the sub-tank with a special cleaning solution.
- Unplug the ink supply tube (from the secondary ink tank) on the printhead, and then use a glass syringe to draw 40ml of special cleaning solution to clean the printhead for 2 times. Finally, do not blow off the residual cleaning liquid in the printhead. Be sure to leave enough cleaning liquid inside the printhead because the cleaning solution can moisturize the printhead.
- Put the treated printhead into a clean, corrosion-resistant container and seal it (with a cling film). It can be stored for about 1 month.