How to Prevent Static Electricity from the Workplace of Inkjet Printer
Inkjet printer is a wide-format printing device that relies on computer to control image output. Its core components are various main boards. The internal circuit spacing is short and the area is small. The sensitivity voltage is generally between 0-200V. And it is easily damaged by static electricity and then becomes invalid. Today, we will discuss with you the scientific method of preventing static electricity.
First, let’s take a look at the mechanism of the electrostatic interference circuit. The electrostatic discharge is the noise generated by the induction of the electric current
to the circuit at a very short moment. And the discharge current fluctuates the reference ground potential such as the potential of the chassis ground and the signal ground, thereby causing interference to the normal operation of the circuit. A slight electromagnetic pulse interference can cause electronic products to run out of control, resulting in erroneous instructions or information loss. Electrostatic discharge can cause radar, command and so on to lose function and cause fatal consequences. As a precision printing device, it is necessary to prevent static electricity from inkjet printers.
At present, there are three main methods of controlling static electricity:
1. Make the printed material ground
2. Use electrostatic coating or detergent,etc
3. Ionize the air around the material with static electricity
However, in actual operation, it is not realistic to ground the material. It is inevitable to increase the cost by using antistatic coatings and cleaning agents. The ionized air also has many inconveniences. To prevent static electricity in the inkjet printer site, we need to do the following:
1. Control the printing speed. Research shows that after the speed is reduced, the electron cloud is in steady statThe electrons will not released, and the probability of generating static electricity is the lowest.
2. Control room temperature and humidity. In general, in the range of 40%-60% relative humidity, the static electricity on the printed material is more easily removed without affecting the ink droplets on the inkjet printer head,and the printing accuracy is ensured. It is recommended that the office be regularly ventilated to ensure good ventilation.
3. Ground the inkjet printer.
4. Do not use ink with too high viscosity. Although the weight of the sublimation ink droplets is too large to reduce the influence of static electricity. If the viscosity is too large, it may adversely affect the crystals of the inkjet printer print head.