PROBLEMS THAT MAY BE ENCOUNTERED WHEN THE INKJET PRINTER IS RUNNING
- Inkjet printer has noise or regular clicks when the print head is running, and there are vertical regular stripes in the picture.
The head bearing is misaligned, worn or the surface is not clean.
Correct the misalignment of the head bearing. If it is worn, it needs to be replaced in time. If the surface is not clean, wipe it off with absolute alcohol, and clean the head bearing to run the beam.
- The screen is often suddenly missing during printing (the nozzle suddenly does not eject ink).
The normal print signal is affected by static electricity.
Check the grounding of the inkjet printer, printhead and power supply to ensure good grounding.
- Suddenly stop printing during the inkjet process.
1) The computer is malfunctioning.
2) The print cable is loose or loose.
1) Perform routine operations such as killing computer viruses, reinstalling systems and software, and perhaps checking for computer hardware failures.
2)Check the print cable connections.
- The liquid level in the secondary sublimation ink tank drops, but no ink is added to the secondary ink tank.
1) If the ink supply system is working properly, check if the ink in the main ink tank has been used up, and if the ink supply pipe is damaged, accidentally bent, internally blocked, loose joints, etc.
2)If the ink supply system does not work, contact your equipment dealer as soon as possible.