J-TECK Dye Sublimation Ink
J-Teck sublimation inks are dispersed dyes within an eco-friendly liquid carrier that are printed onto paper.
The dispersed dyes are transferred from the paper to a textile creating a vibrant image.
J-Teck’s ink formula has made it possible for the dyes to run through high-speed print heads without clogging.
– J-Teck inks work with Epson Piezo print head technology. Major J-Teck Labsprinter brands with this technology include Epson, Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh, and D.Gen.
– Compatible with high volume print heads made by Ricoh and Kyocera.
– Any coated sublimation paper includes the “Tacky” coated paper that can be used with J-Teck inks.
– High resistance to light with extreme brilliance and image definition as well.
|Item||J-teck Sublimation Ink|
|Use in||Roland, Mutoh, Mimaki, Epson, and Inkjet Printers|
|Application||Fabric, Leather, Metal, Wood, Ceramica, Glass, Organic Glass, PVC Sheet etc.|
|Ink systems||Water-based inks|
1. The ink with good fluency, not easy to block the print head.
2. The design is vivid after heating transfer, rich administrative levels.
3. It can stand high temperature, stand washing, the color not easy to go for a long time.
4. Compare with the ink make ink USA and make ink Italy, the price is competitive, and with good market.
5. The ink meets the international environmental protection standard, no harmless to the human.
1) What’s the delivery time?
Usually, it takes about 3-7 working days after payment received, it depends on the quantity.
2) What’s the payment term?
Our payment terms: T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Moneygram, etc.
3) What’s the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea…etc. As you required.
4) Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send an email to us.
5) What is your guarantee for the goods?
We will replace: 1. For the defective goods after-sales. 2. 24 months guarantee after manufacturing.