Korea Papijet Sublimation Ink
Papijet dye-sub ink is a water-based, dispersed, eco-friendly ink for digital direct and sublimation printing with the highest transfer yield. It also displays the bright shades with good fastness properties. To print on polyester fabrics without steaming and washing, sublimation printing, as known as transfer printing, is the solution.
– Papijet LTI shows excellent transferability on uncoated paper and exhibits higher strength than other sublimation inks.
– Papijet LTIR is compatible with Ricoh print heads, it shows excellent runability on all printers equipped with Ricoh print heads.
– Papijet LTIR has outstanding transferability on uncoated paper and exhibits higher strength than other sublimation inks.
Application：Widely used in polyester and its blends for sportswear, swimwear, flags, and banners.
1) What’s the delivery time?
Usually, it takes about 3-7 working days after payment received, it depends on the quantity.
2) What’s the payment term?
Our payment terms: T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Moneygram, etc.
3) What’s the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea…etc. As you required.
4) Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send an email to us.
5) What is your guarantee for the goods?
We will replace: 1. For the defective goods after-sales. 2. 24 months guarantee after manufacturing.