Digital Textile Printing Reactive Dye Ink/Acid Ink
Reactive Dye Ink:
1. Made of imported special developed reactive dye dispersion for digital textile printing.
2. Good stability, high dyeing rate, vivid color.
3. Directly printing, no hand-feeling, meeting the digital textile printing mass production.
4. Washing fastness 4-5 grade, dry rubbing fastness 4-5 grade, wet rubbing fastness 4-5 grade, light fastness 4-5 grade.
1. Made of high purity salt-free dye for digital textile printing, stable dispersion system, high dyeing rate, vivid color
2. Directly printing, no hand-feeling, meeting the digital textile printing mass production
3. Washing fastness 4-5 grade, dry rubbing fastness 4-5 grade, wet rubbing fastness 3-5 grade, light resistance fastness 4-5 grade.
1. For silk, wool,cashmere,nylon and blended fabric.
2. Personalized application: scarves, bed sheets, curtains, clothing etc
|Item||China Sublistar sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Weight||6 bottles/box, 9kg|
|Place of production||China|
1.Excellent fluency, no clogging no mis-inkjeting, ink particle size are evenly distributed and less than 300nm(<0.3um).
2.Strict quality controlling to ensure the good stability of ink.
3.Raw materials imported from Europe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, brightly colors, wide gamut and good transfer effect.
4.Dry and wet rubbing fastness up to grade 4-5, perfect light fastness and washing fastness, no colors changing or fading.
Standard temperature: 200°C
Standard time: 40 seconds
Standard substrates: Polyester/Polysatin cloth
When using SuperImage textile acid inks, the treating of textile process is following:
For silk and wool: Steam at 102 Celsius for 20-30 min.
For polyamide: Steam at 102 Celsius for 30-45 min.
2). Washing Off:
For Silk and wool: Rinse cold, soap at 30 Celsius
Soap at 60 Celsius, rinse warm, or rinse cold
For Poylamide: Rinse cold, soap at 30 Celsius.
Soap at 60 Celsius rinse warm, or rinse cold
Sublimation ink FAQ:
1)What is the Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ)?
2)What is the lead time?(How long will it take to prepare my goods?)
1-2days for sample orders, 3-5 days for bulk orders.(The exact time will be based on the requirements)
3)How will you deliver my goods to me?
Normally, we will ship the goods by air, by sea and by express, such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS,TNT basing on the needs of different clients.
4)How long will I need to wait to get my goods?
2-3 days via air express, 2-6 days for by air, 20-35 days for by sea.(The exact time will be based on the requirements)
5)Can you print my own logo on the products?
Yes ,we can make your own design or put your logo on the product ,please send your design or inquiry to our email ( Whatsapp or Skype ),but also the packing design and other OEM services are available.
6)What is your product quality?
Our raw materials are all purchased from qualified suppliers. And we have very strict QC standard to assure our final products meet your requirements. All the product,we 100% testing before ship.
7)Are you Factory or Trading company?
We are ink Factory (Manufacturer)