A heat press is a machine engineered to imprint a design or graphic on a substrate, such as a T-shirt, with the application of heat and pressure for a preset period of time. While heat presses are often used to apply designs to fabrics, specially designed presses can also be used to imprint designs on mugs, plates, jigsaw puzzles, caps, and other products.
The heat press is a machine designed to imprint a design or graphic on fabric, such as T-shirts. It is done with the use of heat and pressure that is applied for a set period of time. And it can be used to put designs on coffee mugs, plates and other promotional products. There are both manual and automatic heat press machines. They are also called heat transfer machines. Digital models have opened up a new markets for putting designs on mouse pads, glass and ceramic tiles.
Since 1960 they have been a big part of the fashion industry. Most heat presses have an aluminum upper heating element because this metal is great conductor of heat. With digital technology and advancements the heat press will continue to be an important tool to businesses in the future. It is easier to control and more precise opening up new way to use it effectively.
Our company provides 5 types of Heat Press:
Clamshell, Combo, Industrial Wide Format, Calender and Swing-away Heat Press.
Here is some introduction of these types of heat transfer press:
- Most heat presses use a flat platen applied to the fabrics that the design will be placed on. This applies heat and pressure to the fabric when transferring the design or graphic. There is a clam shell design element that opens just like a clamshell. It is popular with vendors because it simple to use and saves counter space.
- We can also use two or more than two heat transfer press machine together to form a hot press called combo heat press. The machine often has five heating elements, containing mug heat press, plate heat press, cap and T-shirt heat transfer press. So it is called “all in one heat press”, a combination machine of heat transfer press, mug press, cap press, plate press.
- Industrial wide format heat transfer press can produce large surface shaving board, which provides wood-based panel material for furniture, stationery and desk products. The large format presses with a height adjustable bottom plate, they’re maintenance free, reliable and safe. This machine is suitable for volume production printing sportswear, piece of cloth, snowboard, textile printing, metal … Its benefits include comfort and ease of operation, while maintaining consistent pressure control.
- Calender heat transfer press is a common heat transfer machine which is used in factories often. It is an affordable, easy to use solution, for all your dye sublimation paper transfer and direct-to-fabric applications. Unlike the other heat presses, calender presses don’t have heat blocks. Instead, they use oil or electrically heated drums. Calender uses a heated drum which spins fabric through the press to decorate rolls of fabric continuously. It is a roll to roll heat press machine to print on roll to roll fabrics and cut pieces ,which is easy operation through continuous system.
- There is another element with a swing away design where it opens and swings away from the lower heating platen. Swing away styles machines are popular with athletic groups that print numbers on fabric and business that make wooden plaques and ceramic tiles.
If you want to know more about heat press, you are welcome to consult us online. We will provide you with the most patient and best service.
Thank you and please visit us again.
Add: No.323 Central Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210009 – China.
Tel: +86 25 86628894