Roland RF-640 Wide Format Inkjet Printer For Textile Printing
VersaEXPRESS RF-640, Impressive print speed and quality, advanced productivity features and unmatched reliability and support make the VersaEXPRESS RF-640 wide-format inkjet printer the smart choice for your business. Efficient, reliable and affordable, the VersaEXPRESS RF-640 delivers outstanding prints day in and day out.
|Printing technology||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|Media||Width||10.2 to 64 in. (259 to 1625 mm)|
|Thickness||Maximum 39 mil (1.0 mm) with liner|
|Roll diameter||Maximum 8.3 in (210 mm)|
|Roll weight||Maximum 88 lbs. (40 kg)|
|Core diameter *1||3 in (76.2 mm) or 2 in (50.8 mm)|
|Printing Width *2||Max. 63.6 in. (1615 mm)|
|Ink cartridges||Type||Roland Eco-Sol MAX 2 INK|
|Colors||Four Colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)|
|Print resolution||Dots per in||Maximum 1,440 dpi|
|Max Speed (Banner)||360×360||1||521 sqft/hr (49 m2/h)|
|Billboard (Banner)||360×720||2||289 sqft/hr (27 m2/h)|
|High Speed (Banner)||360×720||3||194 sqft/hr (18 m2/h)|
|Standard (Banner)||720×720||5||141 sqft/hr (13 m2/h)|
|High Quality (Banner)||1440×720||6||63 sqft/hr (6 m2/h)|
|High Speed (Vinyl)||360×720||3||199 sqft/hr (19 m2/h)|
|Standard (Vinyl)||540×720||5||141 sqft/h (13m2/h)|
|720 x 720||6||117 sqft/hr (11m2/h)|
|High Quality (Vinyl)||1440×720||8||47 sqft/hr (4 m2/h)|
|Distance accuracy *3 *4||Error of less than ±0.3percent of distance traveled, or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater|
|Media heating system *5||Print heater||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 45¼C (86 to 112¼F)|
|Dryer||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 50¼C (86 to 122¼F)|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120 V ±10percent, 8.2A, 50/60 Hz or|
|AC 220 to 240 V ±10percent, 4.2A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 1,070 W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 14.5 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||64 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||41 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||101.4 (W) x 31.3 (D) x 50 (H) in (2,575 (W) x 795 (D) x 1,270 (H) mm)|
|Weight (with stand)||308.6 lbs. (140 kg)|
|Included items||Stand, power cord, media clamps, media holder, replacement sheet cutting blade, software RIP, user’s manual, etc.|
1. Advanced Print Technology
2. Mirrored Print Head Configuration
3. User-Friendly Features Boost Your Productivity
4. More Freedom with Roland Printer Assist and Roland OnSupport
5. Achieve Superb Results with Eco-Sol MAX® 2 Inks
6. Integrated Two-Stage Heating System
7. VersaWorks® RIP Included with Enhanced Productivity Tools
8. Roland Certified Media
9. Free ICC Profiles
10. Calibrate your Monitor and Printer with Optional X-Rite Color Management Tools
11. Contour Cut Your Printed Graphics
12. Legendary Roland Quality and Reliability Come Standard
Banners, Signs, Wrap Graphics, Fine Art, Print Then Cut, Posters etc.
1. We have our own brand, the current sales area covering 28 countries and regions.
2. We are professional in this field more than 10 years, with market strength, good quality,the price is quite competitive.
3. We offer OEM services, we can do OEM for your brand (print your graphic on the product).
Processing methods, size, quality and so will meet your requirements.
4. Respond to inquiries at 24 working hours.
5. Experienced staff to answer all your questions.
6. We offer one-stop service for sublimation printers, roller heat press machine, sublimation paper and sublimation inks.
1.Are you manufacturer?
Yes. We have many years of manufacturing and exporting experience. We are proud to be the first batch of Chinese manufacturers devoted in large format printers.
2.Why Sublistar is 1st choice for large format printers and supplies?
1) ExtremelyParticular about products quality.
2) With lifetime online support.
3) Availability of a wide range of products to suit almost every need about large format digital printing
3.How to buy?
Simply contact our sales expert and request for a Proforma Invoice. The order will be shipped after the invoice get paid.
4.Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship internationally. With powerful backup of our regular forwarder, we ship to almost every places in the world by sea, air, train, truck and multimodal transport. Destination can be a port or a specific address. Contact us to get quote for shipping.
5.How to pay?
Recommended payment method is bank transfer which usually has not much limitation in most countries.
For small amount, there are some other options : Western Union, Money Gram and Paypal.
6.How is your technical support?
Our English-speaking technician is available online via Email, Skype and Whatsapp.
Also, we can remote control your PC via team viewer to solve some software issue.