Jumbo Roll Sublimation Paper
Designed to high speed production and higher glycol inks, especially for high productive printers. With more meters on a roll, you will be able to generate a perfect quality, at lowest cost of use.
Suitable for sportswear printing applications for the industrial platform.
Usually low weight jumbo roll sublimation paper suits for large roll fabric printing.
Paper brand: Sublistar@
Gsm: 35gsm/ 45gsm/ 58gsm/ 70gsm/ 80gsm/ 90gsm/ 100gsm
Jumbo reel length: 3000~10000m
Core: 2/3 inch
Printer compatibility: Oric, Epson, Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, Ricoh, Bncad and other printers using Piezo electric print heads.
Suitable ink system: Water-based sublimation inks
1. Hybrid quick dry suitable for high speed printing.
2. High ink transfer yield and sharp color expression.
3. Less curling of paper surface in wet condition.
4. Wide application for garments, accessories, signage etc.
– Lycra materials-cycling
– Polyamide-Swim&Surf wear
– 100% polyester(stretch)-cycling, running, ice hockey wear
– Sports and functional textiles
Curtain, Blind, Cushion, Table Cover, Towel Cleaner, etc.
– Gaming tables
– Home Textiles
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8℉ / 26℃
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
1. What is your time of making samples
Usually we will take around 3-7 days to make the samples.
2. What is your MOQ
Our MOQ is 50 rolls sublimation paper
3. What is your delivery time
The time of delivery is about 10-30 days.
4. What is the loading port?
Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guangzou and Shanghai are available.
5. What is your payment terms
We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union, etc.
6. What is your main products
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper,
Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipments.
7. What’s the shipping way
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea…etc. As you required
8. Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send email to us.