Hi-tack 100gsm Sublimation Paper
Sticky coating sublimation transfer paper, It can suit for Lycra, Polyester. and Polyester with Spandex textile. Especially designed for elastic textiles. Adequate stickiness on surface of transfer paper, removing the shadow effect, stable coupling of transfer paper and fabric, wide application for garments, accessories, signage etc.
Paper Brand: Sublistar@
Gsm: 100gsm per square meters
Core: 2/3 inch
Printer compatibility: Oric, Epson, Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, Ricoh, Bncad and other printers using Piezo electric print heads.
Suitable ink system: Water-based sublimation inks
Available Size :
|Other widths upto 3.2m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request.|
1. Sharp text and fine lines as there is no movement between paper and fabric.
2. Enhanced tack-effect to work with a wide range of spandex textiles.
3. Maximum reduction of textile shrinkage can be achieved.
4. No ghosting and good drying time.
5. Excellent stability and performance.
6. Optimal tack between paper and fabric during sublimation transfer.
Suit for elastic textiles apparel such as lycra materials, swim and sur fwear, cycling, running and ice hockey wear.
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8℉ / 26℃
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
1. What is your time of making samples
Usually we will take around 3-7 days to make the samples.
2. What is your MOQ
Our MOQ is 50 rolls sublimation paper
3. What is your delivery time
The time of delivery is about 10-30 days.
4. What is the loading port?
Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guangzou and Shanghai are available.
5. What is your payment terms
We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union, etc.
6. What is your main products
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper,
Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipments.
7. What’s the shipping way
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea…etc. As you required
8. Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send email to us.