The Future of Dye-Sublimation Printing to 2021
Category : Blog
Today we are going to introduce an article for you. The Future of Dye-Sublimation Printing to 2021.
This new market report from Smithers Pira provides in-depth, long-term assessment of the rapidly evolving market for this print technology.
2021 Change currency:
The Future of Dye-Sublimation Printing to 2021 provides data and an exclusive analysis designed for organisations at all phases in the value chain looking to capitalise on opportunities in this booming segment. Additionally, this report examines global and key regional markets for dye sublimation print. It then segments the data by fabric media (polyester, polyester blends, polyester-coated fabric, and other); ink type and print process; and end-use application (apparel, home décor, technical textiles, and visual signage). This is contextualised with analysis of the state of the art in dye sublimation printing and expert analysis of the technical and market drivers that are fuelling growth.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- TABLES AND FIGURES
Our exclusive content:
- In-depth, long-term assessment of the global dye sublimation printing market; by ink type, substrate, print process, and equipment type.
- The market and technical drivers operating across the dye sublimation and textile print industry through to 2021 and how these will impact the market over that time period.
- 81 tables and figures providing analyses of key drivers shaping the industry.
What methodology is used in 2021?
The Future of Dye-Sublimation Printing to 2021 is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews targeting all stages of the global dye sublimation value chain. Secondary research was based on a thorough literature analysis of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, Smithers Pira’s conference papers, international print and manufacturer bodies, the international trade press and research from a variety of sources on print, paper and equipment. This process has placed Smithers in a unique position to forecast and analyse future growth in the dye sublimation segment from 2016-2021.
What will you discover?
- Extensive data to help plan future strategic decisions for your dye sublimation and digital textile print business.
- An exclusive and comprehensive insight of the dye sublimation industry with market sizes and trends forecast to 2021.
- Comprehensive market data quantifying the global dye sublimation printing market by print volume (000’ m2) and value (€ million).
Who should buy this report?
- Ink and dye suppliers
- Textile printer manufactures
- Print service providers and buyers in the apparel and textile signage markets
- Brand owners, retailers and other end-users
- Consultants and analysts