Points Decide the Quality of Sublimation Printing Paper
Category : Blog
Sublimation printing paper plays a very important role in the sublimation transfer process. Because it decides how much ink could be absorbed and how much ink could be released to the textile which will directly influence the sublimation transfer result, And today we are going to share an article about what decides the quality of dye sublimation paper.
1. Paper Appearance: Pay attention to the paper roll, unwinding and winding formation, the paper is not skewed, the paper is not curled, no wrinkles and stains.
2. Anti-curl Coating: It helps the dye sublimation paper from getting curling. In order to save the material cost, some factories won’t do the anti-curl coating, the paper will have a very big curing problem, the most serious consequence is that it will hurt or damage your expensive piezo printer head.
3. Print Clarity: high-precision mode to print test patterns, requirements: ① lines should be clear, not open; ② no obvious edge of the edge; ③ lines are not blurred.
4. Transfer rate. A good transfer rate can make the transferred substrate more beautiful and save more ink.
5. Print Flatness, uniformity and drying speed: with 720 × 720dpi, 260% ink printing black 1 m long color block. Requirements: ① print wrinkle height is small (should not rub the nozzle and leave a safe distance); ② color surface no white or no obvious white spots; ③ no ink on the back of the ink through the black spots (no print ); ④ touch the printed piece with your fingers to stick the stick as the standard, the drying time is not greater than 9 minutes (which is the standard of ordinary quick-drying paper for dry paper is not more than 90 seconds.)
In general, the selection of the sublimation transfer paper can assist in the ability to handle the sublimation ink and provide a desired high fidelity image. Fei Yue Digital Technology Co., Ltd has our own sublimation printing paper factory which can provide you many kinds of sublimation transfer paper. Any questions, please contact us, and we will provide the best service for you. Thank you for your reading. 🙂