Category : Blog
Actually, there are two types of roller heat press machine breakdown issues that occur to industrial calender: non-stop working and stop working.
How to Deal with Non-Stop Working of Roller Heat Press Machine?
- If you find the roller or heating blanket with small pieces of stuff such as a piece of grain, a small amount of paste, fluffy, clean it with a copper wired brush. And if brushing doesn’t work, wait for the industrial heat press machine to stop and try cleaning again.
- For fine stripes on the roller surface, you can use a small finer stone to grind them away. If it doesn’t work, send it to repair when the machine stops. But it’s very rare to face such an issue.
- If there is any color difference, readjust the pressure on each side, and adjust the space between the axis and roller; don’t make them too tight.
- Fasten the screw if you find the parts are loosening during work.
- For the wrong design, slow down the machine. You may have to readjust the design if slowing down doesn’t work.
- If the blanket and conveyor belt shift to one side, adjust them manually by pulling the chain wheel to its assigned position.
- When the cloth stains, consider turning on the drying steam valve to prevent stanines.
- If you find improper tension, readjust the speed between units or tension device.
- When the moisture of cloth is uneven, adjust the pressure of axis sides.
How to Deal with Stop Working Breakdown?
- If there is any sharp material on the roller, you need to stop the calender heat press to prevent damage.
- When a thin blanket is used for a long time, and heat isn’t steady, consider stopping the machine and replace the blanket with a new one.
- If there is too much thread on the fabric with the wind into the roller, you must stop the machine here, as well.