Category : Blog
Now many users are worried about how to maintain the sublimation printer in winter. Let me explain it briefly for everyone.
1. When we operate a dye sublimation printer in winter, we can use the hot air blower to blow up every morning. This is in the case of no warmth. In conditions permitting, please turn on the air conditioner. Before using the digital inkjet printer, we need to warm up for 10-20 minutes to protect the print head.
2. Compared with summer, the monotony of winter air is the “high-risk period” of sublimation printers. Assume that careless maintenance may constitute a blockage of the print head, and the abnormality of the ink vehicle (usually referred to as the head) is serious and even the nozzle collides, and once such defects occur, it will cost a lot of money, so strengthening maintenance is the cure!
3. Because the climate is relatively cold, assuming that the indoor (working environment) is cold and too monotonous, it is best to keep a large thicker cloth on the large format printer when placing it in the usual place, especially cover all the paper feed port and paper exit port, because the nozzle is in the printer, if it is ensured that the cold air does not enter the space inside the printer, the ink droplets on the print head can be avoided. Otherwise, the plug is very simple. The composition print effect is reduced.
4. If it is not used for a long time, but also pay attention to booting at least once a week. The printer needs to be warmed up when it is turned on and automatically cleans the nozzle (usually the amount of ink consumed by the boot cleaning is small), it can be the ink droplets attached to the nozzle are discharged to avoid clogging due to the long-term ink droplets staying on the nozzle. Moreover, a nozzle check can effectively check the operation status of the nozzle to see if there is a phenomenon such as a missing line (usually the phenomenon of the missing line is the performance of the plug).
5. Do not use inferior or expired ink. Sublimation inks are generally recommended to be used within six months, because dye sublimation ink is a chemical component, which will cause flocculation and deterioration for a long time, and inferior or expired ink is one of the direct causes of nozzle clogging.
Here is today’s article, any question, please contact us. Thank you for your reading.