There are some common accessories in inkjet printers such as print head, ink cartridges, ink mats, ink stacks, ink sacs, scrapers, motors, copper sleeves, etc. These are the accessories in inkjet printers that we often use and see. Many failure of inkjet printers is easy to happen on these small accessories. As long as we are familiar with it to understand their functions and roles, we can easily find the cause and solve the problems encountered in inkjet printer printing.
1. The print head. The print head is a very important part in the inkjet printer. The quality of the print head directly affects the printout of the inkjet printer. The print quality of the print head also directly affects the color effect of the printed image and the clarity of the image. Most of the piezoelectric inkjet printers use Epson’s piezoelectric print head, such as Epson’s fifth-generation print head, etc. Epson’s piezoelectric print head has long service life, high printing accuracy, high printing speed, and stable use.
2. Ink cartridges. Ink cartridge for the inkjet printer is to provide continuous ink supply. In the design of the dual four-color inkjet printer, generally installed 8 ink cartridges, four groups of colors, two ink cartridges per color, respectively, ink blue yellow red four colors.
3. Ink sacs. Ink sac is generally located above the inkjet printer print head, connected between the print head and the ink tube. There is a filter in the ink sac. It can filter out impurities in the ink, to ensure smooth ink supply, prevent print head blockage, break line and other faults. It plays the role of ink filtering.
4. Ink mats. It located directly under the inkjet printer print hed, the right side of the entire machine. It mainly to protect the print head. The inkjet mat used by the macro printing presses will spray a certain amount of ink to the print head automatically to ensure that the print head is moist and not easily blocked.
5. The ink stack. The ink stack is located on the right side of the whole machine. Its main function is to suck out the residual ink in the spray hole to avoid the phenomenon of dry plugging and print head blockage caused by solvent evaporation and drying. The ink stack has a slider and a lifting point according to the movement mode. Generally speaking, the lifting ink stack cleaning print head is more thorough and the effect is better, so it is more suitable for application. The ink mats and ink stacks are combined to form the full automatic cleaning and moisturizing effect of the print head.
6. Scrapers. In the inkjet printer, it plays the role of cleaning the surface of the print head. It is generally installed under the inkjet printer print head, the left side of the ink stack. If the inkjet printer scraper is damaged, it can easily cause the inkjet printer to break the ink.
7. The motor. The motor is the main power supply core of the inkjet printer. Such as the paper motor, it controls the inkjet printer’s print paper, paper feed and paper ejection. Inkjet printer print head frame back and forth movement, also provided by the motor power. The quality of the motor directly affects the related operations of the inkjet printer. Such as overflow of the inkjet printer, excessive resistance and so on, all of which are caused by the motor failure.
Company Name: Fei Yue Digital Technology Co.,LTD
Address: Central Road 323, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Whatsapp: +86 18351865850