Category : Blog
Many large format rotary heat press machine manufacturers and model options are available in the domestic or foreign markets. Making the wrong choice can mean spending too much or buying too little. Both mistakes can stunt the growth of your business. How do you make the right decision? Here are some tips for you. 😉
(1. Pressure: The rotary heat press machines need to have consistent, even heat throughout the area or inconsistent color could result. Once into the larger-format sized on a flatbed, the heaters should have at least two heated zones. One zone alone will not do an adequate job in keeping the temperature even.
(2. Weight: One way to determine the quality of a heat press machine is the weight. The heavier it is, the better. If you think the weight of a heat press transfer machine does not correspond with the size, don’t buy it.
(3. Size: You should only buy a rotary heat press machine that accommodate the size of material you’ll be working on. If you can’t make the decision, please contact your manufacturer and they will tell you which one is best for your business.
(4. The Level of Expertise of The Intended User: Whoever will be involved in the use of the machine has a he role to play. If you buy a rotary heat press machine meant for a pro for a newbie, there’ll be problem. So also is buying a heat transfer machine for a newbie handling a professional level heat transfer machine.
(5. Temperature: Heat is another important feature to keep in mind, and probably the most important. The heat press machine need to have consistent, even heat throughout the area or inconsistent color could result. Once into the larger-format sized on a flatbed, the heaters should have at least two heated zones. One zone alone will not do an adequate job in keeping the temperature even.
(6. Money: Money being an important consideration, a good rule of thumb is to buy the best heat press from a reliable manufacturer you can afford.
When trying to decide on the best heat press calender for you, it’s important to consider what kind of daily productivity you require and the end result you wish to achieve. Then, find a machine that will help you to easily reach that goal. Thank you for reading, any questions or comments, please contact us. 🙂