Category : Blog
There is a normal type of industrial heat transfer machine breakdown issue that occurs to roller heat press machines: non-stop working. So, today, we are going to talk about how to deal with the non-stop working of the industrial heat transfer machine.
- For fine stripes on the roller surface, you can use a small finer stone to grind them away. If it doesn’t work, send it to repair when the machine stops. But it’s very rare to face such an issue.
- If you find the roller or heating blanket with small pieces of stuff such as a piece of grain, a small amount of paste, fluffy, clean it with a copper wired brush. And if brushing doesn’t work, wait for the heat press machine to stop and try cleaning again.
- Fasten the screw if you find the parts are loosening during work
- If there is any color difference, readjust the pressure on each side, and adjust the space between the axis and roller; don’t make them too tight.
- For the wrong design, slow down the machine. You may have to readjust the design if slowing down doesn’t work.
- When the cloth stains, consider turning on the drying steam valve to prevent stanines.
- If the blanket and conveyor belt shift to one side, adjust them manually by pulling the chain wheel to its assigned position.
- When the moisture of cloth is uneven, adjust the pressure of axis sides.
- If you find improper tension, readjust the speed between units or tension device.
If you properly operate the roller heat press machine, there will be very minimal servicing costs. The lifespan of the industrial heat transfer machine will increase as well, meaning you don’t have to invest a huge amount of money too soon. Any questions, please contact us. Our team will provide you with the best service.