Category : Blog
Heat press printing is the modern way of printing artworks onto various garments to make them look attractive or pass a particular message. There are many types of heat transfer machine in the market but one thing that is constant is that they have the same basic operational standard. For starters, here’s a brief step-by-step guide on how to operate it.
1. You ought to power your textile calender machine. Just plug in it and turn it on by simply flipping the ON/OFF switch.
2. Next, adjust the thermostat settings by turning the knob to the right until the red heating light appears.
3. When the thermometer indicates the desired temperature for your transfer, turn the knob back to the left until the heating light turns off. The heating light will go on and off to regulate your desired temperature.
4. If your heat transfer machine comes with a digital timer, start it by pressing its button. When you hear the alarm, press stop to reset the timer.
5. Lift up the handle to open the press.
6. Assuming you want to print a tee and you already have a transfer paper containing the artwork to be printed with you lay out the garment on the machine. Lay the transfer paper onto the t-shirt while facing down.
NOTE: You can opt to preheat your garment (without placing the transfer paper) for around seconds to remove moisture and creases.
7. Close the machine against your fabric and the transfer and lock it firmly.
8. Set the timer based on the instructions you see on your sublimation transfer paper.
9. Lift the handle to open the machine.
10. Peel the transfer paper off the face of your shirt. You should read the instructions to know whether it is a “hot peel” or “cold peel” paper.
11. Wait for at least 24 hours before washing.
Using a heat press machine is completely easy. Regardless of their different designs, styles, and functionalities, all machines conform to a similar operation mechanism, such as roll to roll heat transfer machine. Today’s article is shared here. Hopefully, this article will help you. Any question, welcome to contact us at any time. We will provide you the best service. Thanks for your reading.