Category : Blog
Rotary drum heat press machine: type sublimation thermal transfer printing equipment, the use of heat-conducting oil layer surrounding electric heating diversion of the principles of design and manufacture of heating, the cylinder surface temperature balanced and stable blanket with out of the mechanical structure, with three-phase frequency control devices, machine operation, easy maintenance, transfer to achieve the best and widely used in digital printing industry at home and abroad. And today we are going to share how to maintain the rotary drum heat press machine.
Why do we need to maintain the machine?
As we all known, roller heat transfer machine long-term operation in industrial applications, due to the influence of environmental temperature, humidity, dust and operating devices of the machine itself aging and wear and other reasons, will result in the transfer potential equipment failures occur, it is essential to this equipment daily and periodic inspection and maintenance.
How to Maintain the heat transfer machine?
1. Remember to keep your machine clean, this is basic, and also important.
2. Check every part of the machine regularly to make sure they can work normally.
3. Each time before you start operating, remember the machine must be refueling according to the rules.
4. The rotary heat press machine on the gas source processor, should close the gas 2 times a day; aerosol oil, adjusted to 4-5 drops per minute, and in the refueling to gas.
5. Joint head: drops of butter (a week / time, 10-20g), oil (1-2 drops, 3 days / times).
6. Be careful when pressing the emergency stop button. Often use this button is harmful for the chain, towline and the belt.
7. Sometimes the optical axis will drop oil twice a week. The best method to avoid this situation is using the good quality media.
8. When cleaning of the table glue, we should avoid table adhesive to the end of the wheel. If you find that the end of the wheel sticky plastic, dry wipe it, or it will influence the transfer printing result.
Any question, please contact us. Thank you for your reading.