Category : Blog
Sublimation printing technology has improved rapidly, as a result, i think some people will have some doubts about digital sublimation ink. And, I hope in this
article you will find the answer.
How to judge the quality of Digital Inks?
(1. Particle Size: small particle size of dye sublimation ink refracts or scatters very little light providing a large color gamut as well as allowing the dye to
“seep” into most media. As a rule of thumb, the smaller the particles the better will be the result. And, ink particle size less than 30um will not clog the print
(2. Color fastness +Washing fastness +Light fastness: terms used in the dyeing of textile materials that characterizes a material’s color’s resistance to
fading or running,such as light, water, washing. Usually use high-quality digital printing ink, the grade is generally 3-4, the better is 4-5, and the best is 5.
(3. Color saturation: When buying ink for your sublimation printer, you should only choose the ink with high color reduction. This will ensure that images
printed on the fabrics or mugs are vivid and sharp. So, please choose the ink with higher color saturation.
(4. Environment friendly: Sublimation transfer printing products may come into contact with human skin, or often exported and imported, so whether the ink is environmentally
friendly is the guarantee of quality as well.
Which are Famous Bands of Sublimation Ink?
Brands save decision-making time and provide safety. So a part of clients tend to purchase well-known brands of ink.
Here are some choices:
(1. EPSON: Epson Ultra Chrome DS Ink
(2. MIMAKI: MIMAKI Sb Sublimation Ink
(4. KIIAN: Hi-Pro Dye Sublimation Ink
(6. Sublinova: Sublinova Advanced/ Hi-LITE / R-TS Sublimation Ink
Don’t be Thrifty When Purchasing Digital Ink!
Actually, most of the digital inkjet ink that are cheaply available in the market are not made up of dye. And poor quality of digital sublimation ink may not only
produce substandard type of image, it will affect the performance of your printing machine as well. If you have any other questions, welcome to contact us.