The Tips of Sublimation Transfer Printing with Flatbed Heat Press Machine
For heat press machine, we have flatbed machine and roll to roll large format machine. These 2 different machines need different tips for transfer printing. Today, we will discuss the flatbed heat transfer printing tips.
1. Please printing a sample before batch transfer printing to determine the temperature and time of the heat transfer machine.
2. Make sure the sublimation paper is already dried before transfer printing,In order to avoid incomplete transfer, stains, etc.
3. Before transfer printing, the printed transfer paper and the fabric should be blown to remove the paper dust, cilia and other attachments on the fabric and the transfer paper, so as to prevent the debris from being caught between the transfer paper and the fabric.
4. Ghosting often occurs because people move the platen too fast. At this time, you should turn the throttle valve down to slow down the move speed.
5. Pre-press the cotton pad before heat pressing to make sure the cotton pad is dry, or the color will be light after transfer printing.
6. Confirm the front and back of the fabric before transfer. If you print on the wrong side, you will find the images are easy to washed off.
7. Pay attention to the security. Never put your hand under the hot plate.
Now you get it?