TIPS ON HOW TO CHOOSE GOOD OUTDOOR ECO-SOLVENT INK
Today, we will share several tips on how to choose good outdoor eco-solvent ink. Here are a few things that might be helpful to you:
1. Excellent stability: the principle of inkjet ink is that organic pigments are evenly distributed in the organic solvent system. Some inferior inks only pursue low price on raw materials, with different sizes of pigment particles. The suspension system is very unstable. The reaction to the inkjet printer will be in the ink barrel, ink cartridge, ink pipe and nozzle ink cavity produced precipitation, commonly known as “sludge.” The direct result is poor ink supply, the ink output of the print head is not uniform, affect the picture, serious block the nozzle, so that the life of the oscillating crystal is extremely shortened, that is, the so-called burning head. Good ink does not need to be shaken before use or oscillated with ultrasonic waves.
2. Excellent resistance to sun and weather resistance: due to the outdoor spray painting the picture hanging for a long time in the outdoor, uv, acid and alkali, dust and air pollution will affect the image, so try to choose when choosing ink drying resistance level 7 (the highest level for 8, because of the color, individual color now only 7 of the highest in the world) and weathering resistance level 5 above (the highest level for level 5) products.
3. Quality of raw materials: the raw materials, mainly due to their different prices and quality, have a great impact on the print head, such as purity, PH value, moisture content and impurities, which will directly affect the service life of the print head. Therefore, high quality raw material is an important guarantee of quality ink. It is suggested that users should not ignore the quality of ink raw material while reducing ink cost. After all, inkjet printer ink has a great impact on the status and performance of inkjet printer.
4. Excellent color gamut performance: the color of organic pigment has many hue, each hue will produce different color gamut effect. One of the main factors in choosing ink is to choose a color that reflects the largest color gamut and local consumer preference.
5. Ink security and environmental protection: quality ink requirements are not flammable and explosive, reduce the impact on the human to the minimum. However, some inks on the market now, just for the sake of low cost, the international ban on the use of benzene series solvents on inkjet ink, although there are still users, but with the enhancement of environmental awareness of users, will eventually be completely eliminated.
6. Good usage: good ink in the normal inkjet printer painting process, do not need to frequently wipe, clean the sprinkler head, which is a waste of ink, and further reduce the efficiency of the inkjet printer. Even produced color difference, directly affect the quality and efficiency of painting.
As mentioned above, it can be used as a reference for choosing good or bad outdoor eco-solvent ink.