A3+ XP600 DTF Printer
DTF Printer for DTF Printing System
Suit for Model DTF-30series
This DTF printer Epson XP600 can be used to print transfer films with special DTF textile inks and powders for printing on cotton, polyester, 50/50 blends, spandex, leather, and other garments.
Advantage of Sublistar DTF Printer
If you are looking for tiptop and affordable DTF printers to meet your batch printing needs, sublistar is your best choice.
|Dual XP600 Epson Printhead
|Max Print Speed
|Pigment ink (C M Y BK OR,GR/LC,LM/FP,FY+W)
|Max Print Size
|A3/A3 Roll Materials
|Maintop RIP 6.0/Photoprint 19
|Temperature 15°C~ -30°C, Humidity 50%~75%
|Cotton, nylon, polyester, 50/50 blends, spendex, chemical fiber,
1. Solve the problem of direct-injection printing fabrics and unlimited material transfer.
2. There’s no need to worry about color deviation and fastness.
3. There is no need to cut and discharge waste; it is naturally hollowed out and ventilated.
4. Short cycles and fast delivery can make it overcome the limitations of traditional process color printing plate making, and eliminate the need to wait for digital output plate production.
5. Low-cost performance: You can have an office or home-type heat transfer factory without a large investment in equipment and rental.
Below are examples of DTF printers, inks, pretreat powder, and accessories offered to