Software Digital Factory V10 CADlink DTF Rip
Rip software CADlink Digital Factory V10, specially developed for DTF printing, can optimize your workflow with SUBLISTAR printers. Whole-process image control, through optimizing the printing process to achieve high-quality printing.
- Ultra-fast RIP processing to support multiple job queues working simultaneously
- Capable of handling many different formats and substrates
- Maximize printer and ink efficiency
- Very simple, user-friendly interface with fast response
- Includes CMYK + white driver created specifically for L1800, L1800 and L805 printers
- Real-time nozzle check, automatic printhead cleaning and maintenance alert notifications
- Multiple preview modes: white layer (choke), colored layer, color replacement, final result, print preview
- Preset printing modes, parameters can be manually adjusted by creating templates
This software makes your personalized printing experience more efficient and cost-effective. The software intelligently maximizes print usage and saves money by not wasting ink. It also saves time by allowing you to make changes to the program design so you don’t have to switch back and forth between multiple packages to make edits.
CADlink DTF Rip Installation Requirements:
In order for the CadLink software to function properly, the computer must have the following characteristics:
NOTA: If any problems occur during installation, we recommend turning off antivirus protection.