Sublistar DTF Printer Consumables PET Film Cold Tear Without Residue
How To Determine The Quality of PET Film?
- The picture on the left shows the Sublistar brand PET transfer film, which has different sizes and specifications. It is one of the indispensable consumables for Sublistar’s full range of DTF Printers.
- This page will introduce the quality of Sublistar brand PET transfer film one by one, and what points should be paid attention to when choosing PET film.
- These PET cold tear films have the characteristics of common films on the market. Smooth and stable during printing, clear, and no residue.
The following describes the characteristics of Sublistar PET transfer film over other films. There are mainly three angles to illustrate the quality of PET film.
The three angles are:
1. Whether the film is clean and free of residues after cold tearing;
2. Whether the surrounding area of the clothes is clean after tearing off the film;
3. Sublistar PET transfer film coating effect under microscope.
DTF PET Film Printing Comparison
Here you can learn more
In the video above, Sublistar’s film has been shown to perform well in everyday printing. But only good performance is not enough to highlight the quality of the PET film. When there is comparison, there is a choice. The following pictures and texts will clearly express how to determine the quality of PET transfer film.
1. Whether the film is clean and free of residue after cold tearing
- On the right, the left and right sides are in sharp contrast. There are two types of Sublistar films that are free of residues: one is a normal transparent film, and the other is a new silver film.
- The PET transfer film of the two anime group portraits on the left is very clean. The cold tear film of SpongeBob SquarePants has no residue, and the pattern is sparkling, with more highlights and features.
- The image on the right is an example of other brands that failed to print. Not only did the PET transfer film remain, but the prints on the clothes were also damaged.
2. Is the surrounding area of the clothes clean after tearing off the film?
- The comparison can be clearly seen in the figure. PET cold tear film is one of the indispensable consumables for the DTF Printer, and its quality is particularly important.
- One of the ways to test its printing effect: the most important thing is to see whether it has white edges or other residues printed on the clothes.
- In the picture on the right, the design on the left is truly restored, with no white borders remaining. On the right, on the other hand, there is almost nothing left.
3. Sublistar PET Film coating effect under microscope
- As mentioned above, the most critical point in testing PET cold tear film is to check the printing effect. But this can only be verified after printing the pattern.
So, how to know the quality of PET cold tear film before printing? From what angle do you judge it?
- We can cut a suitable length of PET transfer film, put the coated side of the single dummy film, or the side of the double-dummy film for printing, and place it under the microscope. See if the coating of the film is uniform and thick.
- If the above conditions are met, the function of impenetrable printing can be easily achieved, and the printing pattern is more vivid.