Economy 90sm Sublimation Paper
Fast drying, specially coated sublimation paper for digital transfer printing with water-based dye sub inks.
Especially suited for industrial printers(e.g. MS Italy, Mimaki TS500) or plotter-based printing>40m2/h.
All About Economy 90sm Sublimation Paper
Ink-load: 340% Max
Transfer Temperature: 200-230℃
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
- Paper Brand: Sublistar@
- Gsm: 90gsm per square meters
- Core: 2/3 inch
- Printer compatibility: Oric, Epson, Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, Ricoh, Bncad, and other printers using Piezo electric print heads.
- Suitable ink system: Water-based Sublimation Inks
- Ultra-fast ink absorption and drying.
- More than 95% ink transferring rate.
- Outstanding lay-flat performance.
- Instant-dry with extra-high ink absorption capacity.
- Excellent stability and performance.
- Sharp text and fine lines as there is no movement between paper and fabric.
|Other widths upto 3.2m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request.|
Paper Sample For Free
Hesitate to order our sublimation paper? Maybe you can take a sample test first. We provide free paper samples for our favorite customers. The paper sample size is usually 0.61*10m.
- Lycra materials-cycling
- 100% polyester(stretch)-cycling, running, ice hockey wear
- Sports and functional textiles
Curtain, Blind, Cushion, Table Cover, Towel Cleaner, etc.
- Gaming tables
- Home Textiles
- Metal plates
- Mug, Cup
Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Be sure to visit our support forums for answers to your questions!