DTF printer ink is a necessary consumable for the several huge DTF printers currently available. How do you choose the DTF printer ink for dtf shirt printers? Together, let’s discover more about it.
Since original ink has typically undergone extensive testing by the manufacturer, its performance is quite consistent, and the printing outcome is guaranteed.
The huge DTF printer’s print head and original ink work well together, making it difficult to block or damage the print head and ensuring that the DTF printer always operates at its optimum.
Original ink printing results in superior print quality, stronger color expressiveness, delicater pictures, and higher definition.The cost of original ink has been steadily declining as a result of ongoing advancements in DTF printing technology, making the machine’s pricing increasingly accessible.
Installation precautions for original ink:
1. Fill the ink cartridge with ink, being careful to match colors.
2. To help prevent ink spills, use a funnel while applying DTF ink.
3. If you change inks, you must clean the necessary ink cartridges and ink pathways to prevent the mixing of the new inks, which could result in impurities and clog the printhead of the DTF shirt printer.
DTF Printer Ink Basic Knowledge
The production of the ink is particularly difficult, but the stability of the ink is sufficient, and the stable life is very long. The performance of oil gold must be tested under actual inkjet printing conditions to determine the fluidity of the ink. Ink crystallisation can cause nozzle clogging, so crystallisation should be prevented. In addition, the miscibility of the different dyes must be satisfactory when mixed at some point on the fabric surface. This is the difference between digital printing and traditional screen printing. Screen printing dyes are pre-mixed and then applied directly to the fabric; while inkjet printing is sprayed directly onto the surface of the fabric by groups of ink droplets to produce the final color effect.
Paint (or pigment) based inks must use a binder. In traditional screen printing, the binder is added to the printing paste, while digital printing has three methods of applying the binder.
(1) In the dtf printing ink dispersion formula;
(2) Through an independent nozzle system (launch channel);
(3) Apply adhesive after inkjet printing.Depending on the drop-on-demand printhead technology, different requirements are placed on paint (or pigment) inks. Some companies have developed two kinds of coating inks without textile binder, namely one ink is suitable for low viscosity piezoelectric printing heads; the other ink is suitable for thermal bubble jet drop-on-demand printing heads, resolution up to 600dpi. Paint ink is a new low-viscosity (5mPa s), soft paint ink that can improve printing quality, giving products richer, more vivid colors and finer printing outlines. The ink uses a new, multi-functional polymeric dispersant to disperse and stabilize the coating, and endow the fabric with high color strength, improve printing outline definition, improve rubbing fastness, washing fastness and vividness.
Clearly, innovations in ink formulation chemistries in digital printing can have significant technical and economic consequences. However, depending on the color fastness in a specific color gamut, the chromophore in the dye structure still needs to be developed to solve the color fastness problem in some color gamut range. Dyestuff manufacturers also continue to improve their technology to obtain better quality inks.