Digital Factory CADlink Rip Software
Rip software CADlink Digital Factory, specially developed for DTF printing, can optimize your workflow with SUBLISTAR printers. Whole-process image control, through optimizing the printing process to achieve high-quality printing.
- Market leading direct to film print software
- Production tools that simplify and automate production
- Design and automation tools you’ll use daily
- Work with virtually any common file format
- Unique white ink handling
- Single pass highlight white & underbase
- Professionally created color profiles and print modes
- Simple color correction tools
- General rip and print features
- The largest number of printers supported
- Create a DTG print effect with “no raster” print modes
- Job management and scheduling tools
This software makes your personalized printing experience more efficient and cost-effective. The software intelligently maximizes print usage and saves money by not wasting ink. It also saves time by allowing you to make changes to the program design so you don’t have to switch back and forth between multiple packages to make edits.
CADlink DTF Rip Installation Requirements:
In order for the CadLink software to function properly, the computer must have the following characteristics:
NOTE: If any problems occur during installation, we recommend turning off antivirus protection.